Thursday 7 August 2014

Seven days to go...

We've once again re-entered the dreaded month that is August. A month to find out whether all your hard work, constant crying and stressing your brains out has paid off. You've guessed it, it's the month containing a day known as 'Results Day'.

I'm not going to lie, I'm extremely petrified. I'm terrified. I feel like my anxiety is returning. I feel so...argh.



In seven days time, I'll find out how I did. Exams didn't go down well, or at least I don't think and at this point I'm pretty sure that I've missed the entry requirements. I've already had dreams that I've failed and the thought of this is just so sickening. My last exam especially was so so awful and it's haunted me ever since.

As you can tell I'm expecting the absolute worst, but I hope that everyone receiving A-Level results next week have a cause to celebrate for. BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! We're all in this together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and I'll get back to them all soon enough, so thank you! x